Provision of Services
The practice offers General Medical Services to all registered patients. In addition, the practice provides Chronic Disease Management in specific clinic setting as listed below:
- Chronic Airways Disease
- Secondary Prevention of Heart Disease
- Secondary Prevention of Stroke Disease
- Secondary Prevention of Peripheral Vascular Disease
Clinics are also held for:
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- Cervical smears and breast examination
- Childhood Immunisation
- Child Health Surveillance
- Flu Immunisation
- Medication Monitoring
- Family planning services including; Coil insertion and Implants
- Sexual Health
- Minor Surgery
- Smoking Cessation
- Chaperone Policy
The practice is committed to providing a safe, comfortable environment where patients and staff can be confident that best practice is being followed at all times and the safety of everyone is of paramount importance.
All patients are entitled to have a chaperone present for any consultation, examination or procedure where they feel one is required. This chaperone may be a family member or friend. On occasions you may prefer a formal chaperone to be present, i.e. a trained member of staff.
Your healthcare professional may also require a chaperone to be present for certain consultations in accordance with our chaperone policy.
If you would like to see a copy of our Chaperone Policy or have any questions or comments regarding this please contact the Practice Manager.