This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Sickeness Certificates

NHS_Hospital_formIf you are absent from work due to illness for a period of up to six days, you should complete a self-certifying (SC1 or SC2 available at Reception). If you are ill for more than six days, you must see your doctor to obtain a medical certifi cate. Patients on long term certificates must see the doctor to obtain a continuation certificate.

Health and Social CareThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website